The Perky-Pet® Cobalt Blue Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder features a vibrant blue antique bottle and a brushed copper base. The hardened glass nectar reservoir has a unique square shape and holds 16 oz of nectar. Hummingbirds will flock to feed from this feeder’s four decorative flower feeding ports. The base easily comes apart and reassembles for easy cleaning. This feeder is sure to be a timeless addition to your backyard!
- Bright, brushed silver accents
- Shiny metal base
- Red feeding ports
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching hummingbirds feeding right outside your window
- Unique square shaped bottle
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look this feeder will add to your yard
Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution.
All About Hummingbirds
- Visit the Perky-Pet® hummingbird migration map to track an approximate time of when hummingbirds will begin visiting your feeder
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September