A chewy chicken toy that's just as good for chasing as it is for chewing? Four paws up! The Nylabone DuraChew Plus Textured Ring Dog Chew Toy is a disc-shaped chew toy tough enough for chewing for hours on end. Pet parents can roll it across the floor to give their pal something to pounce. The Textured Ring promotes healthy teeth and gums by removing plaque and tartar buildup as he chews. With multiple ridges and grooves for added chewing appeal, this vet-recommended chew toy just may keep your favorite sneakers from becoming your pet's next chew-thing.
- This chicken flavored chew is made form durable nylon and is ideal for intense chewing. It'll help fight boredom and encourage appropriate chewing, so you can save your shoes and furniture from destructive behavior.
- Multi-texture design has raised nubs and ridges for to help clean teeth as your pup chews.
- Raised edges help to control plaque and reduces tartar build up during chewing.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
- Made in the USA!
This product has recently undergone a packaging and flavor change. Customers may still receive old packaging and flavor throughout this transition.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
• To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
• To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
• Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
• These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.