Powerful chompers have finally met their match with the Nylabone DuraChew Hoof Bone Alternative Dog Chew Toy. Designed to hold up to tough chewers, this toy features a hollow center that can be filled with anything from peanut butter or cheese to canned food—allowing dogs to happily gnaw and lick while leaving your shoes and furniture alone. The realistic design features an enticing bacon flavor that lasts as long as the toy, and the unique texture is satisfying for dogs while gently cleaning their teeth.
- Extreme chewing style, non-edible dog toy made for powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Hollow center holds your choice of spreads for double the interest and interaction.
- Inspired by nature, this splinter-free, mold-free, stain-free, and grease-free bone alternative is safer, cleaner, and longer lasting than real hooves.
- Made with tough, durable nylon and includes calcium and minerals.
- Ridged design provides dental stimulation, which is great for oral health, as well as chewing satisfaction.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
• To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
• To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
• Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
• These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.