Polish your canine companion's pearly whites without them even knowing it with the Nylabone Flexible Dental Chew Bone Dog Toy. This nubby toy has rounded bristles and nubs that work to clean the teeth, stimulate gums, remove plaque and tartar, and freshen thier breath while she satisfies thier urge to chew. Dental Chews are a great alternative to chewing up the couch cushion, and recommended by vets!
- Vet-recommended chews that work to clean teeth to help promote a daily oral health routine.
- Made from rugged thermoplastic polymer that's tough enough to withstand moderate chewers and flexible enough to satisfy that chewing urge your pet gets.
- Rounded dental nubs promote fresh breath and reduces plaque and tartar as your pet chews.
- This chew will also stimulate gums, helping to promote an overall healthy mouth.
- Made in the USA!
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
• To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
• To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
• Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
• These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.