From our Canadian sourced ingredients to our unique small batch production for superior control, every bag we craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to healthy, wholesome pet nutrition that nourishes the body and fuels the spirit.
Our purpose is to provide a food our customers can feed with the same pride we have in making it.
This formula is a complete, balanced diet that's been specifically formulated for adult large breed dogs.
Key Features :
- Strong & lean muscles: The first ingredient in our food is always a high quality source of meat protein to help your dog maintain a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
- Hip & joint support: Because of their larger frames, large breed dogs are more prone to sensitive joints. We've added extra glucosamine & chondroitin to help protect their hips & joints from the added pressure.
- Healthy skin & coat: A dog's skin & coat is a reflection of their overall health. Natural sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including flaxseed, will help your dog maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Resilient immune system: We've included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas like blueberries, cranberries and carrots to support your dog's immune system.
- Healthy digestive system: Larger dogs have a lower digestive capacity than smaller dogs. A combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics are used to help ease digestion and maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Larger kibble size: Larger dogs tend to inhale their food, so we've made a larger size kibble to encourage your dog to chew properly and slow down their eating.
This product is eligible for our Frequent Buyer Program
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Green Peas, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavour, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, BrewerÃ¢ÂÂs Yeast, Salmon Oil ( Source Of DHA), Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid], Minerals [Zinc Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Yeast Extract, Salt, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate
Crude Protein (min) 25.0%
Crude Fat (min) 15.0%
Crude Fibre (max) 4.0%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Calcium (min) 1.2%
Phosphorus (min) 1.0%
Vitamin A (min) 20,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (min) 1300 IU/kg
Vitamin E (min) 130 IU/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.2%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5%
Glucosamine* (min) 400 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulphate*(min) 200 mg/kg
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Caloric Content: (calculated): 3,625 kcal/kg ME, 455 kcal/cup ME