Advantage is the best selling flea control medicine for your favorite pets. It is a proven remedy for getting rid of fleas and has been providing relief to Cats and Dogs for over 14 years. It is effective and works quickly, killing over 98% of all fleas on your pet within twelve hours of the first application and continues protecting your pet from fleas for up to a month.
Advantage Flea Control is created to work instantaneously and will start killing fleas and providing relief to pets in a matter of moments. It not only kills fleas, but also will rid your pet of any larvae, pupae and flea eggs, breaking the life-cycle of the flea. This is vital to protect your cat or dog from further infestations and the constant annoying scratching.
Advantage has been proven to be safe on small pets as well, so if you have kittens or puppies, advantage is perfect for them too. It can be used on I puppies from 7 weeks and for kittens from eight weeks Advantage has been designed to be water resistant and so its effectiveness will continue even after your pet is exposed to rain, or goes for a swim or even a shampoo.
- Long lasting - protects your pet for up to a month after each application.
- Even effectively kills pupae and larvae in your pets' surroundings.
- Simple application procedure.
- Designed to be water resistant.
- Contains the active ingredient, Imidacloprid.
Information about Advantage Flea Control (Cat Medication)
Advantage will provide instant relief for your favorite feline from fleas! It is a fast and effective way to reduce itching in your cat and control fleas within moments of application. In just minutes you will see the difference, just by coming into contact with Advantage is enough to kill the pests and it will continue working on larvae and pupae as well. Within half a day, you will see the difference as Advantage flea contrl will kill over 98% of all fleas.
It is specifically designed to stop that annoying scratching and prevent diseases that fleas carry and will make your cat a scratch free. Advantage is the leading flea infestation remover for a reason – with over 14 years on the market and undoubtedly the best selling flea infestation control pet medicine available. Regular monthly application of Advantage will keep those horrible, diseased, fleas at bay and maintain a healthy and happy pet. The topical application to your cat’s skin at the base of the skull will mean that your cat is protected not only from fleas but also tapeworm, which can be ingested by your cat during grooming. Advantage flea control is available for all sizes of feline and has a simple color-coded packaging for your size of cat.
- In just 12 hours it kills over 98% of all fleas.
- Also kills larvae and pupae in your pets’ surroundings.
- Will ease flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Simple application.
- Safe for kittens older than 8 weeks.
- Even works if your pet is wet from rain, shampooing or swimming.
- Packaging is color-coded for all cat sizes.
- You can buy 4 months or six months worth of applications.
- Contains: imidacloprid.
- Take the applicator tube out of the packet.
- Uncap the tube, being careful to hold it upright.
- The top of the cap has a special feature that breaks the seal on the tube.
- Twist this on the applicator to break the seal and remove it.
- Find an area at the base of the skull of your cat, and with your fingers expose the skin.
- Place the applicator on the skin and gently expel its contents directly onto the skin making sure that the tube is empty.
Warnings and Possible Side Effects
- Only suitable for cats. External use only.
- Not to be given by mouth and avoid contact with the cat’s eyes.
- Only suitable for kittens over 8 weeks old.
- Get your vet’s advice before you use it on elderly, unwell or lactating animals.
- Dispose of the applicator carefully as it is an animal pesticide.