Insects are hunted by turtles in the wild as they offer a widely available food source. The instinctive feeding habit is the foundation behind Bug Bites, which are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Enriched with eggs, this formula is highly digestible and offers turtles a great source of niacin, riboflavin, magnesium and potassium for their overall health and condition. It also includes added vitamin D3 for a robust shell.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Floating pellets
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artificial fillers, colors or preservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, dried egg products, wheat, barely, salmon meal, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, dried kelp, yeast culture, calcium carbonate, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, taurine, biotin, niacin, calcium, L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 38.0%, Crude fat (min) 15%, Crude fiber (max) 4.5%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, Ash (%) (max) 7.5%,
L-Lysine (min) 0.8%, DL- Methionine (min) 0.4%, Calcium (min)1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 1.0%, Vitamin A (min) 5000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 500 IU/kg,Vitamin E (min) 200 IU/kg, Taurine (min) 0.05%.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as turtle can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.